N - Normal: It indicates the upper fare.
O - Oscar: It indicates the second category fare.
P - Papa: It indicates the third category fare.
Q - Queen: It indicates the fourth category fare
R - Roger: It indicates the fifth category fare.
S - Sugar: It indicates the lowest category fare.
- Nepali: Applicable to Nepalese and Indian citizens as well as NRN having valid documents issued by Nepal government.
- USD: Applicable for the citizens beside Nepalese and Indian nationalities. Nepali with foreign passport shall be treated as foreigner.
- Residential: Applicable for those who have non tourist visa staying in Nepal.
- Maximum baggage weight Inbound to KTM from other destinations is 15 kg per passenger and outbound (KTM-) to other destinations is 20kg per passenger.
- Hand Carry baggage is not allowed in the current situation due to pandemics, only 1 laptop and ladies purse or 5kg handbag.
Cancellation can be done before 4 hours of schedule departure time and considered as "NO SHOW" if it is cancel less or equal to 4 hours of schedule departure time.
|Airlines charges 10% of the fare, if cancelled on 1 day prior before schedule departure time and 33% of the fare if cancelled within same day before schedule departure time.
|Airlines charges 25% of the fare, if cancelled on 1 day prior before schedule departure time and 50% of fare if cancelled within same day before schedule departure time.
|Airlines charges 50% of the fare, if cancelled on 1 day prior before schedule departure time and 100% of the fare if cancelled at same day.
|Queen, Roger, Sugar
|Airlines do not refund tickets fare upon cancellation, only PSC will be refunded.
|Airlines charge 10% of the fare if cancelled on 1 day prior before schedule departure time and 33% of the fare if cancelled within same day before schedule departure time.
|Reschedule and fare class upgrade charges, if previously paid by the passenger will not be refunded in case the flight cancel (By the company or by the passenger itself).
Reschedule can be done before 4 hours of schedule departure time and not allowed to reschedule tickets if less or equal to 4 hours time left to schedule departure.
|Free for one time and NPR 500 as additional charges each time after the first schedule.
|Oscar, Papa, Queen, Roger and Sugar
|NRP 500 as additional charges if passenger wants to reschedule ticket
|Free for one time and US $5 as additional charges if passenger wants to reschedule ticket.
Refund will be made on the following cases:
|Refund in case of denied boarding
|Refund In case of flight delay(Applied in all Class)
Airlines is responsible to refund passenger fare only if passenger is fit to fly from a competent authority but our staff or crew refused boarding due to medical reasons.
If our airlines denied boarding due to late show is considered "No Show" and no refund will be provided.
We denied boarding of a passenger in case we feel the passenger is under the influence of alcohol for the safety of other passengers and staff or crew. The passenger will concerned as "NO SHOW" and no refund will be provided.
If the passenger shows the similar symptoms of Covid-19 and we have denied boarding then we considered them as "NO SHOW". For the safety of other passengers and crew or staff.
|Only if passenger is physically present at check in counter and has offered to check in, then full refund will be made if flight is delayed by more than 1 hour beyond scheduled departure time.
- In case of flight diversion, the airlines shall be responsible and shall make reasonable efforts to the passengers to reach their destination as expeditiously as possible. If diversion is made outside the base and if Night Stop is declared at the diverted station, the Company shall provide accommodation for passengers, excluding food facility. In such case, Company shall make provision for delay schedule flight for the next day, to the destination or base, at the earliest possible time.
- The Company shall not provide any accommodation, compensation to the passenger, if the flight gets cancelled in base.
- Child: An Individual, above the age of 2 years but not exceeding 12 years, shall be considered as a child. A discount of 33% on Normal fare shall be given for a child. A valid document disclosing the age of the child must be presented at the time of check-in.
- Tickets fare shall only be refund from the same source from where it was issued.
- PSC for NO SHOW or not flown tickets in any class shall be refunded.
- Infant under the age of 24 months will be charged 10% of Normal fare, a valid document with birthdate must be presented for check in.
- Foreigners living in Nepal with a valid non-tourist visa issued at least six months before travel date will be entitled to “Resident fare “and it will be treated as Normal fare to the residential passenger.
- In case of refugees, identification issuing country will be treated as the nationality to determine the fares.
- NRN Card: Foreign Citizen and holders of valid NRN Card (Issued by the Government of Nepal) will be entitled to Nepal fare in N class only.
- The name change charge shall be NPR 1000 per passenger; a partial name change can be done (either the first name or last name of a passenger).
- The OL status ticket remains constant in our system for one fiscal year from July 16 (1stShrawan in Bikram Calendar) to July 15 (31 Ashad in Bikram Calendar) of next year and after it will be considered as NO SHOW.