1. Saurya Airlines will carry general cargo on its flight. It will operate Passenger and Cargo flights only, all cargo will be accepted, handled, loaded, and transported in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations, and practices including the IATA rules on the transport of cargo by air.
2. The carrier shall be under no liability whatsoever to the consignor or to the consignee of the owner of the goods or their respective heirs, legal representatives of dependents, or their respective assignees for loss, damage, detention or delay to the goods arising out of the carriage or any other service or operations of the carrier whether or not caused or occasioned by the act, neglect, negligence, howsoever, and the carrier shall be held indemnified against all claims, suits, actions, proceedings damages costs, charges and expenses in respect thereof, or arising out of or in connection with such carriage or other services or operations of the carrier. The above exemption from liability and indemnities in favor of the carrier extends the carriage by the surface transport of the goods to or from the Airport at the place of embarkation, destination, or intermediate stopping places, the custody loading or unloading of such goods into and from aircraft or surface transport and to all other services and operation of the carrier, whatsoever
3. The Consignor agrees that its consignment is acceptable for transportation and is deemed unacceptable if: It is classified as hazardous materials, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA, ICAO, and applicable government department or other relevant organizations.
4. Saurya Airlines does not normally carry live animals. However, small domestic or pet animals may be allowed to be carried with the provisions of CAR 2058 of CAAN, IATA Live Animal Regulations, and the company policy.
5. Saurya Airlines decides it cannot transport an item safely or legally(such items include but are not limited to animals, currency, bearer form negotiable instruments, precious metals and stories, firearms, parts thereof and ammunition, human remains. Pornography and illegal narcotics/drugs).
6. Saurya Airlines has the right to open and inspect consignment without prior notice to the consignor .
7. Saurya Airlines will make every reasonable effort to deliver the consignment according to Saurya Airlines regular delivery schedules, but these do not guaranteed and not form part of the contract. Saurya Airlines is not liable for any damage or loss caused by delays.
8. The consignor agrees that no time is fixed for the completion of transportation hereunder and that the Carrier may substitute an alternative carrier. The consignor guarantees payment of correct charges and advances.
9. All claims must be submitted in writing to Saurya Airlines within 7 days from the date that Saurya Airlines accepted for consignment, failing which Saurya Airlines shall have no liability whatsoever.