Daily flights to Biratnagar, Bhadrapur, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj and Dhangadhi
Online payment can be done through eSewa, ePrabhu, Nepal Investment Bank & Nabil Bank
Buy tickets online through NIBL e-banking and get instant cash backs!
In the terms and conditions listed below terms “company” refers to Saurya Airlines. Similarly, terms like “we our ourselves us “that you may encounter amidst within the article additionally also indicates “Saurya Airlines”
Also Terms like “You, Your and yourself” refers back to the passengers. Please understand the gist signified by means of the words even while going through terms and situations.
1. “AGREED STOPPING PLACES” means those places, besides the location of departure and the vicinity of destination, set out in the ticket or proven in our timetables as scheduled preventing places or transits for you
2. "AIRLINE DESIGNATOR CODE" means the two characters or three letters which denote particular air carriers.
3. "AUTHORISED AGENT" means a passenger sales agent who has been appointed by us to represent us within the sale of air transportation on our offerings.
4."BAGGAGE" indicates your private belongings accompanying you in connection with your journey. Unless otherwise certain, it consists of your Checked and Unchecked Baggage.
5. "BAGGAGE CHECK" means the one's portions of the Ticket which relate to the carriage of your Checked Baggage.
6. “BAGGAGE IDENTIFICATION TAG" means a record issued for the identity of Checked Baggage and is attached to the Checked Baggage.
7. "BOARDING PASS" is a document issued on the test-in counter after the production of a Passenger's reservation code or Itinerary and legitimate Travel Documents, which lets in a Passenger to board the plane.
8. "CANCELLATION FEE" approach the quantity payable by way of the Passenger within the occasion of cancellation of the reservation.
9. "CHECKED BAGGAGE" way Baggage of which we take custody and for which we've got issued a Baggage Check.
10. "CHECK-IN DEADLINE" approach the time restrict specified by means of the airline through which you must have completed take a look at-in formalities and obtained your boarding pass.
12. "CONVENTION" means whichever of the following instruments are applicable: a) the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air, signed at Warsaw, 12 October 1929 (hereinafter referred to as the Warsaw Convention); b) the Warsaw Convention as amended at The Hague on 28 September 1955; c) the Warsaw Convention as amended by Additional Protocol No. 1 of Montreal (1975); d) the Warsaw Convention as amended at The Hague and by Additional Protocol No. 2 of Montreal (1975); e) the Warsaw Convention as amended at The Hague and by Additional Protocol No,. 4 of Montreal (1975); f) Guadalajara supplementary Convention (1961) (Guadalajara); g) The Montreal Convention (1999).
13. "COUPON" is both a paper Flight Coupon and an Electronic Coupon, which entitles the named passenger to journey on the specific flight recognized on it.
14. "CREW" means authorized personnel appearing duties on board of the aircraft including but constrained to pilots, cabin team, technical and protection workforce performing inside the scope in their employment. "DAMAGE" includes demise, wounding, or bodily injury to a Passenger, loss, partial loss, robbery or other harm, springing up out of or in connection with carriage or different services incidental thereto accomplished by us. "DAYS" suggest calendar days, which include all seven days of the week; supplied that, for the cause of notification, the day upon which observe is dispatched shall now not depend; and furnished further that for purposes of determining duration of validity of a Ticket, the day upon which the Ticket is issued, or the flight commenced shall now not count number.
15."ELECTRONIC COUPON" means an electronic flight coupon or different value document held in our database.
16."FORCE MAJEURE" means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised.
17. The Contract and the Government Regulations and the Conventions, each as in force from time to time. “CONTRACT” means contract of carriage as set out in the electronic ticket. "INFANT" means a child whose age is under two on the date of travel.
18. "ITINERARY/RECEIPT" is a document or file we issue to Passengers visiting on Electronic Tickets that contains the Passenger's call, flight facts and notices.
19. "TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE": approach the one’s statements contained in or delivered with your Ticket or Itinerary/Receipt diagnosed as such; which incorporate with the aid of reference those Conditions of Carriage and Notices.
20. "PASSENGER" means any person, except members of the crew, carried or to be carried in an aircraft pursuant to a Ticket (See also definition for "you", "your" and "yourself"); "PASSENGER COUPON" or “PASSENGER RECEIPT" means that portion of the Ticket issued by us or on our behalf, which is marked and ultimately is to be retained by you. "PLACE OF DEPARTURE" means the place indicated on the Itinerary and in our database as the starting point of the carriage by air. "PLACE OF DESTINATION" means the destination airport of the carriage by air indicated as such on the Itinerary and in our database.
21. "STOPOVER" means a scheduled prevent for your journey at a point between the place of departure and the DESTINATION.
22. "TARIFF" method the published fares, prices and/or associated Conditions of Carriage of an airline filed, where required, with the appropriate authorities.
23. "TICKET" means either the report entitled "Passenger Ticket and Baggage Check" or the Electronic Ticket, in each case Issued by us or on our behalf, and includes the Conditions of Contract, Notices and Coupons. "UNCHECKED BAGGAGE" means any of your Baggage or private articles introduced onto the aircraft other than Checked Baggage.
A close encounter with the highest peaks on earth
Find out more about the list of destinations
Rack up miles and points to earn complimentary travel. Also, get amazing discounts at various outlets
Encounter a Faster and Smoother Trip
Babu Ram Acharya Marg
Sinamangal - 9, Kathmandu