Daily flights to Biratnagar, Bhadrapur, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj and Dhangadhi
Online payment can be done through eSewa, ePrabhu, Nepal Investment Bank & Nabil Bank
Buy tickets online through NIBL e-banking and get instant cash backs!
1. This passenger Ticket and baggage check is issued by Saurya Airlines Pvt. Ltd. herein after referred to as the “Carrier”, and accepted by the passenger who hereby agrees to the conditions set forth herein.
2. Passengers and their baggage (registered and personal articles) are accepted for carriage upon condition that:
i. The carrier shall be liable for damage to passengers or their baggage only when such damage takes place on board the aircraft or in the course of embarking on or disembarking from the aircraft and such damage is proved to have been caused by the negligence of the carrier; any contributory negligence of the passenger shall be subject to the applicable law.
ii. For death, wounding or bodily injury of passenger liabilities shall be limited to the maximum amount equivalent to US$20,000 in local currency.
iii. For loss of or damage to:
a) Registered baggage shall be limited to amount equivalent to US$20 per KG, in local currency. b) Personal articles retained by the passenger shall be limited to the maximum amount equivalent to US$400 in local currency.
3. Subject to condition 2 above and unless the applicable law otherwise requires, the Carrier shall be under no liability of passengers or for their baggage and personal articles and passengers renounce for themselves their representatives and dependents all claims for compensation for injury (fatal or otherwise) loss, damage or delay howsoever caused whether directly or indirectly to the passengers or their baggage or to persons who, but for this condition, might have been entitled to claims and whether caused or occasioned by the act, neglect or default of carrier and otherwise howsoever and the passengers for themselves and their state will indemnity the carrier against such claim.
4. The limitation of and exclusion from liability of Carrier referred to in condition 2 and 3 respectively shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representatives of the Carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by Carrier for carriage and its respective agents, servants and representatives.
5. Registered baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check in case of damage to or loss of baggage complaint must be made in writing to Carrier forthwith in the airport counter of the carrier after discovery of damage or loss.
6. This ticket is good for carriage for one year from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in Carriers tariffs, conditions of carriage or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fair has not been paid.
7. Carrier undertakes to us its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with responsible dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
8. No agent, servant or representatives of carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
9. The contract of carriage comprised in this ticket shall be construed according to the Nepalese law and any action arising from shall be sought only in a Court of Nepal.
A close encounter with the highest peaks on earth
Find out more about the list of destinations
Rack up miles and points to earn complimentary travel
Encounter a Faster and Smoother Trip
Babu Ram Acharya Marg
Sinamangal - 9, Kathmandu